McCormick Pepper Ground 30g
2. The smell of pepper can increase appetite;
3. Pepper powder is warm in nature, which has a good relieving effect on stomach pain and diarrhea caused by stomach cold, and it can treat wind-cold cold;
4. Pepper powder has antiseptic and anti-bacterial effects
5. The spiciness of black pepper powder is stronger than that of white pepper. It is spicy during swallowing, which removes fishy and enhances the taste. It is more used for cooking internal organs and seafood dishes;
6. Neither black pepper nor white pepper can be deep-fried at high temperature. Add a little when the dishes or soup are about to be out of the pot, and stir in evenly.